As the saying goes nothing lasts forever and this is true for atomizers and e-cigarettes in general, however following these handy tips their lifespans can hopefully be increased saving you time and money.
Ensuring you clean your e-cigarette is an important part of its lifespan, maintaining its performance and increasing its life. Cleaning is a simple yet underlooked part of the vaping experience and improper care can lead to leaks and breaks. These simple steps should help making cleaning an easy thing to do on a regular basis.
- Unscrew the battery from the atomizer. (Depending on the Atomizer care must be ensured to prevent unscrewing the atomizer itself and leaking liquid. For exapmle the CE4+ unscrews from the bottom by the battery to remove the wick.)
- Wipe the contact point on the battery with a piece of tissue or a cotton bud to remove excess liquid and prevent it from forming a pool.
- Remove the mouthpiece (if your able to) and blow through the atomizer to clear excess fluid.
- Gently rinse in warm water and blow through again. (repeat this as many times you feel necessary)
- Once you have finished washing the atomizer dry with a piece of tissue or a cotton bud taking care not to dry out the wick.
- Once you have reassembled the atomizer and connected to a battery, perform a dry burn to ensure that the atomizer is dry.
- Add your favourite liquid and leave it to settle for a minute or two.
- Your done, vape away.